Fashion. Design.YSL.Marc Jacobs.Vera Wang.Ray Ban.RED LIPS.Prada.Louis Vuitton. Lace.Sunglasses.Shiny pearls. Angela Simmons. 60's lashes.TWIGGY. Audrey Hepburn.Skinny Jeans.Christian Louboutin.Dorothy Dandrigde.FASHION WEEK.Fashion Simplicity.

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

KWest goes Designer Full Throttle


My main man Kayne West is making more tribute on his up and coming clothing line with none than the other Louis Vuitton on his sneaker collection that has been the talk of the town in Paris. The Chicago native stated in the Los Angeles Times earlier this week about how he felt about the opportunity, " Overwhelming -- I've wanted to be a fashion designer my entire life," he said. "And to see my stuff in the Vuitton show was something else. It was a dream come true. And the way those guys were styled -- they were dressed better than me!" (Los Angeles Times). Kayne West continues to study the art of fashion under that fashion empire at Louis Vuitton and promises his fans a great line in the future. (Side note:I think it will be a great edition to the Vuitton family and the items that I've seen in the works are remarkable. Go Yezzy!)







Honey&Chic

No comments: